Thursday, September 6, 2012

Rock Out With Your Cocktail Out Vol. III

I have unintentionally acquired a lot of school teacher friends who are pretty much the biggest whine faces on the internets. You are two days into work after a three month vacation. You are not allowed to have a Christmas break count down already! I love you guys, but honestly, screw you. Know how my summer was? It was a big pile of paper work and hearing about how much you love the beach.

This drink is dedicated to all the hardworking office folk like myself who need a break. Forget an apple for the teacher, here's a caramel apple martini for the executive. And a fucking good playlist too.



"I know it's last minute, but I need to take pictures of martinis, do you want to go out tonight?" How to avoid using clipart 101.

Oh it's September, apple season. Let's keep the warm weather thoughts going with a caramel apple martini recipe and some good indie/punk rock/whatever that's called, music.

Just Press Play - If you don't have Spotify, now is your chance. It's free.





Caramel Apple Martini


2 parts Butterscotch Schnapps
2 parts Sour Apple Pucker
1 part Vodka
Caramel rimmed glass
Garnish with apple peal if you're feeling fancy

2 comments:

  1. AMEN. I tend to ignore all teacher-type-friends on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love them all but seriously, calling them out needed to be done.

    ReplyDelete

Trending Right Now